A nice, healthy version of chicken piccata. enormously definitely spacious dish. My boyfriend requests it at least subsequent to a week!
The ingredient of lighthearted Chicken Piccata
- 8 ounces lowfat plain yogurt
- 4 boned and skinned chicken breast halves
- u00bd cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon margarine
- 1u2009u00bd tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup white vermouth
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- u00bd cup lemon juice
- u00bd cup water
- 2 tablespoons capers
The instruction how to make lighthearted Chicken Piccata
- Coat chicken gone yogurt, cover, and refrigerate at least 2 hours, preferably overnight.
- Rinse chicken, and pat dry behind paper towels.
- In a bowl, mix up together flour, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Heat oil, margarine, and 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice in skillet higher than medium heat. Dredge chicken in flour mixture. Place chicken in skillet; cook, turning to brown both sides, nearly 15 minutes. cut off surgically remove chicken to a plate, and keep warm.
- Pour vermouth into skillet, and chafe brown bits once a wooden spoon. raise a fuss in garlic, 1/4 cup lemon juice, water, and capers. Cook until edited by half.
- Return chicken to the pan, and simmer 3 minutes.
Nutritions of lighthearted Chicken Piccatacalories: 370.1 calories
carbohydrateContent: 28.2 g
cholesterolContent: 71.8 mg
fatContent: 6.9 g
fiberContent: 0.9 g
proteinContent: 32.3 g
saturatedFatContent: 1.6 g
sodiumContent: 261 mg
sugarContent: 9.6 g