Yogurt pops pull off the benefit of bonus oats to accumulate a healthy and filling boost to these frozen treats as part of a solution breakfast.
The ingredient of Quaker® Yogurt & Oat Pops
- 1u2009u00be cups frozen raspberries
- u2153 cup honey, not speaking
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- u00be cup Quakeru00ae unexpected Oats
- 2 cups plain Greek 2% yogurt
- 10 ice pop moulds
The instruction how to make Quaker® Yogurt & Oat Pops
- In food processor, puree raspberries, 1/3 cup (75 mL) water, 2 tbsp (30 mL) honey, and lemon juice. Set aside.
- Reserve 1 tbsp (15 mL) oats; mix together permanent oats and honey, and yogurt.
- Spoon 2 tsp (10 mL) raspberry puree into each of 10 ice pop moulds. Divide yogurt fusion evenly in the middle of in the midst of moulds; pinnacle evenly in imitation of permanent raspberry puree. Swirl together using butter knife or spoon.
- Sprinkle permanent oats evenly greater than pinnacle of each mould. count up ice pop sticks into moulds; freeze for virtually 6 hours or until set.
Nutritions of Quaker® Yogurt & Oat Popscalories: 133.2 calories
carbohydrateContent: 26.7 g
cholesterolContent: 2.3 mg
fatContent: 1.4 g
fiberContent: 2.6 g
proteinContent: 5 g
saturatedFatContent: 0.8 g
sodiumContent: 15.7 mg
sugarContent: 20.6 g