A super easy, healthy snack for garlic lovers!
The ingredient of Roasted Garlic Hummus
- 3 comprehensive heads garlic
- 5 tablespoons olive oil, at odds on bad terms
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas
- 2 small lemons, juiced
- 1 teaspoon dome paprika
- 3 (6 inch) collective wheat pita breads
The instruction how to make Roasted Garlic Hummus
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Slice the peak off each head of garlic. Drizzle the cut ends considering 1 tablespoon olive oil and wrap in foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 35 minutes. separate and let sit until cool sufficient to handle. outlook more or less the broiler.
- Reserve liquid from chickpeas. Rinse and drain chickpeas; transfer to a blender.
- accumulate 1/2 of the reserved chickpea liquid to the blender like lemon juice and 2 tablespoons olive oil. Squeeze in roasted garlic from 2 of the heads. mix until creamy, adding more chickpea liquid if needed.
- Split pita rounds and cut into quarters. Place just about a baking sheet.
- Place numb the preheated broiler until crisp, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Place hummus into a bowl. Make a capably skillfully in the center and squeeze roasted garlic from the remaining head into the well. Sprinkle following paprika. bolster afterward pitas.
Nutritions of Roasted Garlic Hummuscalories: 144.3 calories
carbohydrateContent: 20.3 g
fatContent: 6.4 g
fiberContent: 3.2 g
proteinContent: 3.8 g
saturatedFatContent: 0.9 g
sodiumContent: 157.9 mg
sugarContent: 0.3 g