A healthy, appetizing apple-y stuffing. You can make a delicious gravy from the pan drippings, too, if desired!
The ingredient of Apple Stuffed Pork Chops
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- u00bc cup butter
- 3 cups buoyant bread crumbs
- 2 cups chopped apples
- u00bc cup chopped celery
- 2 teaspoons chopped spacious parsley
- u00bc teaspoon salt
- 6 (1 1/4 inch) thick pork chops
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
The instruction how to make Apple Stuffed Pork Chops
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large skillet saute onion in butter or margarine until tender. separate from heat. build up the bread crumbs, apples, celery, parsley and salt. amalgamation all together. Cut a large pocket in the side of each pork chop; season inside and out behind salt and pepper to taste. Spoon apple join up loosely into pockets.
- In skillet, heat oil to medium high and brown chops roughly both sides. Place browned chops in an ungreased 9x13 inch baking dish. Cover taking into consideration aluminum foil and bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. sever cover and bake for 30 minutes longer or until juices rule clear.
Nutritions of Apple Stuffed Pork Chopscalories: 483.2 calories
carbohydrateContent: 45 g
cholesterolContent: 89.7 mg
fatContent: 18.9 g
fiberContent: 3.5 g
proteinContent: 32.2 g
saturatedFatContent: 7.8 g
sodiumContent: 625.7 mg
sugarContent: 7.8 g