Loaded gone lively leafy green spinach, these protein-packed vegan fried tofu lentil bites are scrumptiously healthy and addictive!
The ingredient of Fried Tofu Lentil Bites
- u00bd cup green lentils
- 7 ounces soft tofu, drained and cut into cubes
- 1 cup buoyant spinach leaves, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- u00bd teaspoon salt
- dome black pepper to taste
- u00be cup all-purpose flour
- vegetable oil for frying
- 1 cup sunflower seed oil
- u00bd cup unsweetened soy milk
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- sea salt to taste
The instruction how to make Fried Tofu Lentil Bites
- Place lentils into a large container and cover next several inches of cool water; soak for 2 hours.
- Place lentils, tofu, spinach, sugar, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and pepper in a bowl; mixture combination by hand. Incorporate flour until just combined.
- Heat vegetable oil in a saucepan beyond medium heat. Drop rounded teaspoonfuls of the tofu mix gently into the hot oil. Fry until golden brown, practically 2 minutes per side. Drain roughly a paper towel-lined plate.
- append sunflower seed oil, soy milk, apple cider vinegar, and sea salt in a bowl; fusion taking into consideration an engagement raptness blender until mayonnaise is smooth. facilitate once tofu bites.
Nutritions of Fried Tofu Lentil Bitescalories: 724.9 calories
carbohydrateContent: 22.2 g
fatContent: 68.6 g
fiberContent: 1.2 g
proteinContent: 7.6 g
saturatedFatContent: 7.2 g
sodiumContent: 396.2 mg
sugarContent: 2.6 g