An amazing healthy salad. It is full of taste and colors, and most importantly is a pleasurable source of vitamins! embellish gone a drizzle of pomegranate molasses.
The ingredient of Fattoush (Lebanese Salad)
- 3 cups chopped lettuce
- 2u2009u00bc cups quartered and thinly sliced tomatoes
- 1u2009u00bd cups halved and sliced cucumber
- 1 cup chopped purslane leaves and stems
- u00bc cup chopped buoyant mint
- u00bc cup chopped roomy parsley
- u00bc cup olive oil
- u00bc cup lemon juice
- u00bc cup sliced red onion
- 3u2009u00bd tablespoons pomegranate molasses
- 1u2009u00bd teaspoons sumac powder
- u00bd teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pita bread round, split and cut into squares
The instruction how to make Fattoush (Lebanese Salad)
- mixture combination lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, purslane, mint, and parsley together in a large bowl. Place in the refrigerator.
- stir up 1/4 cup olive oil, lemon juice, red onion, pomegranate molasses, sumac, and salt together in a small bowl to make dressing. Place in the refrigerator.
- Heat 3 tablespoons olive oil in a large skillet higher than medium heat. Cook and disturb pita squares in the hot oil until golden brown and crunchy, practically 5 minutes. separate from heat and let cool.
- Pour dressing greater than salad; toss to mix. Scatter pita squares roughly speaking top.
Nutritions of Fattoush (Lebanese Salad)calories: 192 calories
carbohydrateContent: 11.5 g
fatContent: 16.1 g
fiberContent: 1.8 g
proteinContent: 2.2 g
saturatedFatContent: 2.2 g
sodiumContent: 250.8 mg
sugarContent: 3.5 g