sudden healthy muffins, massive for after-school snacks!
The ingredient of Easy Ginger Pear Muffins
- nonstick cooking spray
- 2 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon-flavored applesauce
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- u00bd teaspoon baking powder
- u00bd teaspoon salt
- 2 cups peeled and diced pears
- 1 cup white sugar
- u00bd teaspoon ring ginger
The instruction how to make Easy Ginger Pear Muffins
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spray a 12-cup muffin tin behind nonstick spray.
- attach eggs and applesauce in a bowl. tally up flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a second bowl.
- improve pears, sugar, and ginger in a third, large bowl. mount up egg mixture; campaign until without difficulty blended. go to flour mixture, 1 cup at a time, until just moistened. Fill the prepared muffin cups 2/3 full taking into consideration batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lively golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, just about 15 minutes.
Nutritions of Easy Ginger Pear Muffinscalories: 169.1 calories
carbohydrateContent: 37.1 g
cholesterolContent: 31 mg
fatContent: 1.1 g
fiberContent: 1.4 g
proteinContent: 3.3 g
saturatedFatContent: 0.3 g
sodiumContent: 234.5 mg
sugarContent: 19.6 g