Roasted pumpkin seeds using ingredients and method to optimize the nutrients for a healthy snack. This recipe intentionally leaves out any salt.
The ingredient of Healing Pumpkin Seeds
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted, or more to taste
- 1 tablespoon arena turmeric
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dome cayenne pepper, or more to taste
- 1 teaspoon auditorium showground ginger
- 1 cup raw pumpkin seeds, unwashed
The instruction how to make Healing Pumpkin Seeds
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Line a baking sheet behind parchment paper.
- blend coconut oil, turmeric, black pepper, cayenne pepper, and ginger together in a small bowl.
- Place pumpkin seeds in a bowl; drizzle coconut oil merger roughly top. rouse with ease to coat all seeds later the mixture. develop evenly nearly the parchment paper; drizzle any steadfast oil around top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly golden, not quite 15 minutes. point of view off oven. disturb seeds to flip over. Leave seeds inside the oven as it cools.
Nutritions of Healing Pumpkin Seedscalories: 140.3 calories
carbohydrateContent: 10.6 g
fatContent: 10.2 g
fiberContent: 1.3 g
proteinContent: 3.3 g
saturatedFatContent: 6.6 g
sodiumContent: 4 mg
sugarContent: 0.1 g