This is a super easy recipe for spaghetti squash that I often eat for lunch in the same way as I am looking for something healthy and quick.
The ingredient of Easy Spaghetti Squash Spaghetti
- 1 spaghetti squash, halved and seeded
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- salt and freshly arena black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated Parmesan cheese, or to taste
The instruction how to make Easy Spaghetti Squash Spaghetti
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Place the squash halves into a large baking dish as soon as the cut-sides facing down.
- Bake in the preheated oven until easily pierced following a knife, just about 40 minutes. Cool squash for 10 minutes.
- Shred the inside of the squash in the same way as a fork and transfer to a bowl. Add olive oil, salt, and pepper to shredded squash and toss to coat. further once Parmesan cheese.
Nutritions of Easy Spaghetti Squash Spaghetticalories: 180 calories
carbohydrateContent: 24.3 g
cholesterolContent: 2.2 mg
fatContent: 9.5 g
proteinContent: 3.2 g
saturatedFatContent: 1.8 g
sodiumContent: 175.2 mg