A fresh, radiant grilled corn salad that tastes astonishing and is completely healthy. Its the supreme side dish for a barbeque or Mexican dinner.
The ingredient of Kates Grilled Corn Salad
- 6 ears corn
- 1 tomato, finely chopped
- 5 ounces Monterey Jack cheese, cut into small cubes
- 1 orange alarm bell pepper, finely chopped
- u00bd cucumber, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1u2009u00bd teaspoons rude indecent sea salt
- freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- 1 pinch garlic powder, or to taste
The instruction how to make Kates Grilled Corn Salad
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. build up corn; cook until tender, roughly more or less 6 minutes. Drain.
- Cook corn in the region of the preheated grill until lightly golden, roughly more or less 5 minutes. Cool until easily handled, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Cut corn kernels off the cob with a unfriendly knife. Transfer to a large bowl; go to tomato, Monterey Jack cheese, orangey panic pepper, cucumber, and cilantro. move around in balsamic vinegar, sea salt, pepper, and garlic powder; mixture combination to combine.
Nutritions of Kates Grilled Corn Saladcalories: 136.2 calories
carbohydrateContent: 15.7 g
cholesterolContent: 15.8 mg
fatContent: 6.3 g
fiberContent: 2.3 g
proteinContent: 7 g
saturatedFatContent: 3.5 g
sodiumContent: 437.6 mg
sugarContent: 3.7 g