"Grilled shrimp just about the barbie" -- the easy way, subsequently pineapple. Plate taking into consideration your favorite rice and steamed green beans for a yummy, healthy meal.
The ingredient of Grilled Shrimp later than Pineapple and Mango
- 1 pound frozen peeled and deveined medium shrimp, thawed
- aluminum foil cut into large squares
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen mango chunks
- 1u2009u00bd cups frozen pineapple chunks
- 2 onions, sliced
- 2 tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, or as needed
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce, or to taste
- u00bd teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning, or to taste
- u00bd teaspoon garlic powder, or to taste
- salt to taste
The instruction how to make Grilled Shrimp later than Pineapple and Mango
- Preheat an outside uncovered grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Place 5 to 6 shrimp in the center of a square of foil. amass a few pieces of mango, pineapple, onion, and tomato. Drizzle when olive oil and Worcestershire sauce and sprinkle gone lemon-pepper, garlic powder, and salt to taste. Fold the sides up on the order of the shrimp amalgamation to make a packet. Flip upside-down onto option sheet of aluminum foil.
- Place the folded side of the foil packets next to first almost the preheated grill. Cook for 10 to 15 minutes; flip so the folded side is up. Continue to cook until shrimp are pink and onions are tender, 10 to 15 minutes more.
Nutritions of Grilled Shrimp later than Pineapple and Mangocalories: 175.3 calories
carbohydrateContent: 19.3 g
cholesterolContent: 115 mg
fatContent: 5.4 g
fiberContent: 2.6 g
proteinContent: 13.7 g
saturatedFatContent: 0.9 g
sodiumContent: 257.4 mg
sugarContent: 13.8 g