This is a delicious and healthy recipe that takes no mature at all to make. You can bake it or even grill it. Tastes loud either way!
The ingredient of Lemon Garlic Tilapia
- 4 each tilapia fillets
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 dash pepper to taste
The instruction how to make Lemon Garlic Tilapia
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spray a baking dish past non-stick cooking spray.
- Rinse tilapia fillets knocked out cool water, and pat dry past paper towels.
- Place fillets in baking dish. Pour lemon juice exceeding fillets, subsequently next drizzle butter not far off from top. Sprinkle in the manner of garlic, parsley, and pepper.
- Bake in preheated oven until the fish is white and flakes taking into consideration pulled apart later a fork, very nearly 30 minutes.
Nutritions of Lemon Garlic Tilapiacalories: 142.3 calories
carbohydrateContent: 1.4 g
cholesterolContent: 49.1 mg
fatContent: 4.4 g
fiberContent: 0.2 g
proteinContent: 23.1 g
saturatedFatContent: 2.1 g
sodiumContent: 93 mg
sugarContent: 0.3 g