Silky sleek slick bread pudding made in the same way as mangos and a healthy dash of cardamom. Passed to my mother from her girlhood friend.
The ingredient of Mango Cardamom Bread Pudding
- 6 slices white bread, torn into small pieces
- 2 mangos - peeled, seeded and diced
- u00bc cup white sugar
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups milk
- 1u2009u00bd teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1u2009u00bd teaspoons dome cardamom
- 2 tablespoons butter
The instruction how to make Mango Cardamom Bread Pudding
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Butter a 9x11 inch baking dish.
- Toss together the pieces of bread and mango, and place in the prepared baking dish. In a medium bowl, disconcert together the sugar, eggs, milk, vanilla and cardamom. Pour over the bread. Dot taking into account bearing in mind small pieces of butter.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes in the preheated oven, or until slightly puffed and golden brown.
Nutritions of Mango Cardamom Bread Puddingcalories: 194 calories
carbohydrateContent: 27.9 g
cholesterolContent: 82.3 mg
fatContent: 6.7 g
fiberContent: 1.5 g
proteinContent: 6.1 g
saturatedFatContent: 3.3 g
sodiumContent: 200.6 mg
sugarContent: 17.8 g