A light, healthy showing off to enjoy shrimp. A enormous summer dish. You can after that throw the shrimps approaching a skewer and BBQ more or less the grill.
The ingredient of Citrus Shrimp
- 2 oranges, zested and juiced
- 3 limes, zested and juiced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- u00bd teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1u2009u00bd pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined
The instruction how to make Citrus Shrimp
- In a blender or food processor, count up the yellowish-brown juice and zest, lime juice and zest, olive oil, garlic and salt. Be careful in the same way as the salt - the shrimp essentially suck it up! Cover, and puree until smooth.
- Place shrimp in a bowl, and pour the citrus marinade over them. Let them marinate for 20 minutes at room temperature.
- Heat a non-stick skillet on top of higher than medium-high heat. Fry the shrimp approximately 3 minutes per side, in batches if necessary, until opaque. Spoon a little of the marinade in in imitation of them for new circulate while they cook if you like.
Nutritions of Citrus Shrimpcalories: 198.7 calories
carbohydrateContent: 11.6 g
cholesterolContent: 172.5 mg
fatContent: 6.6 g
fiberContent: 2.3 g
proteinContent: 23.9 g
saturatedFatContent: 1 g
sodiumContent: 362.8 mg
sugarContent: 5.8 g