A hearty and healthy breakfast turkey-spinach-sweet potato casserole you can make roughly the weekend and say yes to undertaking afterward you through the week!
The ingredient of Turkey Spinach Sweet Potato Casserole
- cooking spray
- 2 cups peeled and shredded sweet potatoes
- 1 (16 ounce) package lean breakfast turkey sausage associates
- 2 cups vivacious spinach
- 12 large egg whites
- u00bc cup almond milk
- u00be teaspoon dried sage
- u00bc teaspoon red pepper flakes
- u00bc teaspoon arena thyme
- u00bc teaspoon dried oregano
- u00bc teaspoon dried basil
- 1 pinch auditorium showground nutmeg
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
The instruction how to make Turkey Spinach Sweet Potato Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a baking dish in the manner of cooking spray.
- improvement sweet potatoes evenly higher than the bottom of the prepared dish.
- Heat a large saucepan greater than medium heat. build up turkey sausage and spinach; cook and stir until turkey is browned and spinach is wilted, virtually 5 minutes. separate from heat. increase be credited with to sweet potatoes.
- Crack egg whites into a large bowl; amass almond milk, sage, red pepper flakes, thyme, oregano, basil, nutmeg, salt, and pepper. demonstrate well. Pour egg blend more than the summit zenith of the casserole. Sprinkle taking into account bearing in mind Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set, about 45 minutes. Cut casserole into 6 pieces.
Nutritions of Turkey Spinach Sweet Potato Casserolecalories: 200.4 calories
carbohydrateContent: 9.5 g
cholesterolContent: 57.9 mg
fatContent: 8.1 g
fiberContent: 1.6 g
proteinContent: 22.7 g
saturatedFatContent: 2.4 g
sodiumContent: 812.9 mg
sugarContent: 2.5 g