This is a delicious, healthy, hearty breakfast recipe. If you are not vegan, you can build up fried eggs to your toast for a delicious vegetarian meal.
The ingredient of Avocado Toast (Vegan)
- 4 slices whole-grain bread
- 1 avocado, halved and pitted
- 2 tablespoons chopped roomy parsley
- 1u2009u00bd teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- u00bd lemon, juiced
- u00bd teaspoon salt
- u00bd teaspoon arena black pepper
- u00bd teaspoon onion powder
- u00bd teaspoon garlic powder
The instruction how to make Avocado Toast (Vegan)
- Toast bread in a toaster or toaster oven.
- Scoop avocado into a bowl. Add parsley, olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder; mash together using a potato masher. go ahead avocado incorporation combination into each piece of toast.
Nutritions of Avocado Toast (Vegan)calories: 169.7 calories
carbohydrateContent: 16.8 g
fatContent: 10.1 g
fiberContent: 5.5 g
proteinContent: 4.9 g
saturatedFatContent: 1.5 g
sodiumContent: 429.6 mg
sugarContent: 2.1 g