Healthy vegetarian nacho union loaded similar to green onions, black olives, cherry tomatoes, and jalapeno peppers. You dont miss the meat!
The ingredient of Sundried Cherry Tomato Nachos
- cooking spray
- 1 (12 ounce) bag shredded Mexican 3-cheese blend
- 2 cups mayonnaise (such as Trader Joesu00ae Real Mayonnaise)
- 2 pounds cherry tomatoes, chopped, separated
- 1 (8 ounce) jar sun-dried tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 (6 ounce) can sliced black olives, estranged
- 2 bunches green onions, chopped
- 3 jalapeno peppers, diced
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (16 ounce) package round yellow corn tortilla chips
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
The instruction how to make Sundried Cherry Tomato Nachos
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9x13-inch pan when cooking spray.
- blend Mexican 3-cheese blend, mayonnaise, 1/4 the cherry tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes, half the black olives, green onions, jalapeno peppers, and garlic powder together in a bowl.
- increase tortilla chips into the prepared pan; culmination when Mexican cheese-tomato mixture. Sprinkle severe Cheddar cheese more or less top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbling and browned, approximately 30 minutes. Sprinkle nachos afterward steadfast cherry tomatoes and olives.
Nutritions of Sundried Cherry Tomato Nachoscalories: 537.7 calories
carbohydrateContent: 29 g
cholesterolContent: 45.7 mg
fatContent: 43.3 g
fiberContent: 4.1 g
proteinContent: 12.6 g
saturatedFatContent: 12.3 g
sodiumContent: 665.6 mg
sugarContent: 1.4 g