This roasted potato side dish, made like less olive oil and more vivacious herbs than the indigenous native recipe, is a healthy hit next everyone.
The ingredient of Healthier Oven Roasted Potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped vivacious basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped buoyant rosemary
- 1 tablespoon chopped well-ventilated light parsley
- u00bd teaspoon red pepper flakes
- u00bd teaspoon salt
- 4 large potatoes, peeled and cubed
The instruction how to make Healthier Oven Roasted Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees F (245 degrees C).
- insert oil, garlic, basil, rosemary, parsley, red pepper flakes, and salt in a large bowl. Toss in potatoes until evenly coated. Place potatoes in a single layer on a roasting pan or baking sheet.
- Roast in preheated oven, turning occasionally, until potatoes are brown on the subject of with reference to all sides, 20 to 30 minutes.
Nutritions of Healthier Oven Roasted Potatoescalories: 319.3 calories
carbohydrateContent: 65.5 g
fatContent: 3.8 g
fiberContent: 8.4 g
proteinContent: 7.7 g
saturatedFatContent: 0.6 g
sodiumContent: 314 mg
sugarContent: 2.9 g