unquestionably delightful and healthy every other to regular pumpkin pie or cheesecake.
The ingredient of Vegan Pumpkin Cheesecake
- 1 (12 ounce) package fixed idea silken tofu
- 1 (8 ounce) container vegan cream cheese the stage (such as Tofuttiu2122)
- u00bd cup agave nectar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1u2009u00bd tablespoons lemon juice
- u00bd teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- u00bd cup pumpkin puree
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons rum
- u00bd teaspoon ring cinnamon
- u00bc teaspoon ground ginger
- u00bc teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
The instruction how to make Vegan Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- put in tofu, cream cheese substitute, agave, cornstarch, lemon juice, and vanilla in a food processor and puree until agreed smooth. It should be silky smooth, not chalky or lumpy.
- sever a heaping cup of this blend from the processor and progress it in the bottom of the crust.
- Add pumpkin, brown sugar, rum, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg to the ingredients remaining in the food processor and process until without difficulty blended. sleek slick it intentionally higher than the white deposit in the crust, heaping it slightly in the middle.
- Bake until the center is roughly speaking set and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out mostly clean, 50 to 60 minutes. sever from the oven and consent to cool, virtually 30 minutes. Refrigerate to the front serving until completely chilled, at least 3 hours.
Nutritions of Vegan Pumpkin Cheesecakecalories: 307.6 calories
carbohydrateContent: 40.4 g
fatContent: 14.4 g
fiberContent: 1.9 g
proteinContent: 5 g
saturatedFatContent: 3.3 g
sodiumContent: 308.7 mg
sugarContent: 29.3 g