This protein-packed snack is earsplitting for healthy eating in this area the go. The cayenne pepper gives these cocoa almonds a metabolism-boosting kick. increase in an airtight container.
The ingredient of Spicy Cocoa Almonds
- 4 cups raw unsalted almonds
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon granular sucralose sweetener (such as Splendau00ae)
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
The instruction how to make Spicy Cocoa Almonds
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Place the almonds in a single layer around a rimmed baking tray.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 5 minutes. toss around and continue baking until fragrant and toasty, roughly more or less 5 minutes more. Let cool approaching tray for 2 minutes; pour into a bowl.
- accumulate cocoa powder, sucralose, and cayenne pepper. move around once a spatula until without difficulty coated. Pour almonds put up to onto the baking tray to cool completely.
Nutritions of Spicy Cocoa Almondscalories: 207.1 calories
carbohydrateContent: 7.4 g
fatContent: 18.1 g
fiberContent: 4.4 g
proteinContent: 7.7 g
saturatedFatContent: 1.4 g
sodiumContent: 0.5 mg
sugarContent: 1.7 g