This light, healthy, vegetarian dish will be a hit no matter where you live.
The ingredient of California Style Quesadillas
- 6 (8 inch) Missionu00ae 96% Fat clear Heart Healthy Soft Taco Tortillas
- 1u2009u00bd cups diced, peeled papaya
- u00bc cup chopped cilantro, open
- u00bd cup nonfat cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons diced red onion
- 2 tablespoons well-ventilated light lime juice
- 1 cup crumbled goat cheese
- u00bc cup bottled, roasted buzzer pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced, seeded jalapenos
- 1 serving cooking spray
The instruction how to make California Style Quesadillas
- add together the first four ingredients in a bowl; advocate well. Cover, chill and reserve.
- insert the goat cheese, chopped distress peppers, cream cheese, and jalapenos in a bowl, and disturb well.
- further just about 2 tablespoons of the cheese mix higher than each tortilla, and fold in half.
- Cook quesadilla in a large non-stick skillet taking into account bearing in mind cooking spray more than medium heat, in the region of 3 minutes per side. Cut each quesadilla half into thirds (each person gets 3 wedges).
- Arrange quesadilla halves and 1/4 cup papaya blend almost each of 6 plates. prettify next cilantro sprigs if desired.
Nutritions of California Style Quesadillascalories: 253.2 calories
carbohydrateContent: 32.8 g
cholesterolContent: 20 mg
fatContent: 8.8 g
fiberContent: 3.8 g
proteinContent: 12.1 g
saturatedFatContent: 5 g
sodiumContent: 564 mg
sugarContent: 5.3 g