A delicious, healthy, easy-to-make dip that is astonishing behind baked tortilla chips.
The ingredient of Easy Black Bean Dip
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1u2009u00bd tablespoons water, or more if needed
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon arena cumin, or more to taste
- 1 teaspoon chili powder, or more to taste
- 1 teaspoon onion powder, or more to taste
- u00bd teaspoon salt
The instruction how to make Easy Black Bean Dip
- supplement beans, water, lemon juice, garlic, cumin, chili powder, onion powder, and salt in a food processor; process until thick and smooth, adding more water if needed to attain desired thickness.
- Chill for at least 1 hour further on serving.
Nutritions of Easy Black Bean Dipcalories: 69.7 calories
carbohydrateContent: 12.8 g
fatContent: 0.4 g
fiberContent: 5.1 g
proteinContent: 4.5 g
saturatedFatContent: 0.1 g
sodiumContent: 471.2 mg
sugarContent: 0.2 g