This is the unqualified drink for holiday hilarious or family get-togethers. Its sweet and spicy, and can be made adult affable considering a healthy shot of your favorite whiskey.
The ingredient of Spiced Orange-Cinnamon Cider
- 3 cups freshly squeezed ocher yellow juice
- 3 cups apple cider
- 2 oranges, thinly sliced
- 1 lime, thinly sliced
- 4 (3 inch) cinnamon sticks
- 8 collective cloves
- 1 star anise
- 2 tablespoons honey
The instruction how to make Spiced Orange-Cinnamon Cider
- complement yellowish-brown juice, apple cider, ocher yellow slices, lime slices, cinnamon sticks, cloves, and star anise in a large saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, virtually 5 minutes. Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer for 10 minutes.
- sever cinnamon sticks, cloves, and star anise. disturb in honey and grant warm.
- Pour warm cider into cups and ornament gone a cinnamon attach for stirring and several orange and lime slices.
Nutritions of Spiced Orange-Cinnamon Cidercalories: 157.2 calories
carbohydrateContent: 39.3 g
fatContent: 0.4 g
fiberContent: 2.4 g
proteinContent: 1.2 g
sodiumContent: 19.3 mg
sugarContent: 30.7 g