This is a fresh, healthy, easy-to-make salad later than a incline to the customary restaurant versions. It can be served in large portions as a main course or in smaller portions as an appetizer salad.
The ingredient of Caprese Salad subsequent to Grilled Flank Steak
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 (4 ounce) ball spacious mozzarella, cut into 1-inch cubes
- u00bc cup scratchily chopped fresh basil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced, divided
- 41 tablespoons olive oil, at odds on bad terms
- 1 pound flank steak
- salt and arena black pepper to taste
- 1 (6.5 ounce) bag butter lettuce amalgamation
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar, or to taste
The instruction how to make Caprese Salad subsequent to Grilled Flank Steak
- mixture combination tomatoes, mozzarella, basil, 1 clove minced garlic, and 1 tablespoon olive oil in a bowl; toss to coat. Cover bowl and refrigerate.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Place steak in a large resealable bag; add 1 clove minced garlic, 1 tablespoon olive oil, salt, and pepper. Seal the bag and distribute the oil incorporation combination greater than the steak.
- in the manner of the grill is preheated, cook steak to your desired degree of doneness, roughly more or less 5 minutes per side for medium. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 140 degrees F (60 degrees C). Let stand for 5 minutes to the front thinly slicing across the grain.
- Divide lettuce onto 4 serving plates. Drizzle 1 1/2 teaspoons each balsamic vinegar and olive oil onto each lettuce portion. Divide steak and tomato mix evenly along with the salads.
Nutritions of Caprese Salad subsequent to Grilled Flank Steakcalories: 321.1 calories
carbohydrateContent: 5.8 g
cholesterolContent: 49.5 mg
fatContent: 24 g
fiberContent: 1.3 g
proteinContent: 20.2 g
saturatedFatContent: 7.7 g
sodiumContent: 114.9 mg
sugarContent: 3.8 g