I wanted to make pumpkin muffins that were gluten free, healthy, delicious, and easy, so I included oat flour. Chocolate chips or walnuts are optional.
The ingredient of Pumpkin Pie-Oat Flour Muffins
- 1u2009u00bd cups oat flour
- u00bd cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon arena cinnamon
- u00bd teaspoon baking soda
- u00bd teaspoon arena nutmeg
- u00bc teaspoon ring ginger
- u00bc teaspoon sports ground cloves
- u00bc teaspoon salt
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- u00bd cup honey
- u00bc cup unsweetened applesauce
- u00bc cup vegetable oil
The instruction how to make Pumpkin Pie-Oat Flour Muffins
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 12-cup muffin tin or line once paper liners.
- amalgamation oat flour, brown sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, nutmeg, ginger, cloves, and salt together in a large bowl using a fork. adjoin pumpkin puree, eggs, honey, applesauce, and oil in a separate bowl. increase be credited with pumpkin mixture to flour incorporation combination and toss around using a spatula until well combined.
- Spoon batter into the prepared muffin tin, filling cups 3/4 full.
- Bake until a fork or toothpick inserted in a cupcake center comes out clean, 22 to 25 minutes.
Nutritions of Pumpkin Pie-Oat Flour Muffinscalories: 186 calories
carbohydrateContent: 31.3 g
cholesterolContent: 31 mg
fatContent: 6.6 g
fiberContent: 2 g
proteinContent: 2.9 g
saturatedFatContent: 1.2 g
sodiumContent: 205.8 mg
sugarContent: 21.8 g