Delicious rainbow trout is marinated in a tangy sauce later rosemary, later barbequed roughly the grill.
The ingredient of Sharkeys Barbequed Trout
- u00bd cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- u2154 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 6 (6 ounce) fillets rainbow trout
The instruction how to make Sharkeys Barbequed Trout
- In a medium bowl, mix together soy sauce, vegetable oil, dried rosemary, ketchup and lemon juice. Set marinade aside.
- Place rainbow trout in a medium baking dish, and pour marinade over the fish. Refrigerate for something like 1 hour, turning trout once.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium high heat and lightly oil grate. Drain excess marinade from fish, and transfer to a small saucepan. Bring marinade to a boil, and than cut off surgically remove from heat.
- Place trout on the subject of with reference to the prepared grill. Baste fish following enduring surviving marinade sauce while grilling. Cook on 5 minutes almost each side, or until ache and easily flaked.
Nutritions of Sharkeys Barbequed Troutcalories: 279.1 calories
carbohydrateContent: 8.9 g
cholesterolContent: 99.1 mg
fatContent: 10.5 g
fiberContent: 0.3 g
proteinContent: 36.2 g
saturatedFatContent: 1.9 g
sodiumContent: 1551.8 mg
sugarContent: 6.6 g