This is a earsplitting recipe for barbequed chops. In fact, it saved barbequed chops for me. I used to despise them. Now I love them, and I cook them for the intimates entirely couple of weeks in the summer. Created in Australia.
The ingredient of Spicy Barbequed Chops
- u00bc cup tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons barbeque sauce
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon malt vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 pounds lamb chops
The instruction how to make Spicy Barbequed Chops
- In a large bowl, mixture combination the tomato sauce, barbeque sauce, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, mustard, and brown sugar. Place the lamb chops into the mixture, and marinate in the refrigerator at least 20 minutes.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat.
- Cook the lamb chops just about 10 minutes around the prepared grill, turning frequently and basting often in the manner of the marinade. The internal temperature of the chops should accomplish do a minimum of 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
Nutritions of Spicy Barbequed Chopscalories: 302.9 calories
carbohydrateContent: 4.7 g
cholesterolContent: 89.7 mg
fatContent: 20.7 g
fiberContent: 0.2 g
proteinContent: 22.7 g
saturatedFatContent: 8.8 g
sodiumContent: 221.4 mg
sugarContent: 3.5 g