This chicken dish is incredibly easy to make and unconditionally delicious. Its a childhood favorite of my partners; his mom served it later than rice and green beans for an easy weekday meal. air find not guilty to mount up supplementary further hot sauce or spices to jazz it up. Franks RedHot® sauce is a colossal addition.
The ingredient of Pressure Cooker Barbeque Chicken
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 teaspoon arena paprika
- salt and ring black pepper to taste
- 1 onion, minced
- u00bd cup chile sauce
- u00bd cup water
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
The instruction how to make Pressure Cooker Barbeque Chicken
- Heat pressure cooker over medium heat; cook chicken until browned, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Sprinkle paprika, salt, and pepper onto chicken.
- tote up onion, chile sauce, water, and vinegar in a bowl; pour exceeding chicken.
- Cover pressure cooker subsequent to lid and cook according to manufacturers instructions, nearly 15 minutes. Remove from heat and forgiveness pressure through natural pardon freedom method; gain access to pressure cooker carefully.
Nutritions of Pressure Cooker Barbeque Chickencalories: 217.7 calories
carbohydrateContent: 7 g
cholesterolContent: 70.7 mg
fatContent: 11.9 g
fiberContent: 0.8 g
proteinContent: 19.8 g
saturatedFatContent: 3.3 g
sodiumContent: 313 mg
sugarContent: 3.1 g