This is homemade barbeque sauce cooked greater than chicken without the grill!
The ingredient of Beckis Oven Barbecue Chicken
- 10 chicken wings
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 5 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup ketchup
- u00bd cup water
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
The instruction how to make Beckis Oven Barbecue Chicken
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- In a small saucepan, melt butter or margarine. go to onion powder, sugar, Worcestershire sauce and mustard; fusion well. Dilute ketchup subsequent to water and accumulate to saucepan mixture. Let simmer for 15 minutes.
- Place chicken wings in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Pour saucepan join up beyond chicken. Bake, uncovered, in the preheated oven for not quite 45 minutes.
Nutritions of Beckis Oven Barbecue Chickencalories: 390.7 calories
carbohydrateContent: 28.1 g
cholesterolContent: 93.8 mg
fatContent: 23 g
fiberContent: 0.4 g
proteinContent: 19.3 g
saturatedFatContent: 8.8 g
sodiumContent: 797.2 mg
sugarContent: 25.3 g