Pre-cooked shredded chicken and Uncle Bens® Ready Rice® amassed Grain Brown append once basic pantry ingredients that most of us have more or less hand to create a super quick, easy, and healthy kid-friendly wrap that even the pickiest of eaters will love.
The ingredient of Buffalo or Barbeque Chicken and Rice Wraps
- 1 cup UNCLE BENSu00ae Ready Riceu00ae Whole Grain Brown
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken breast
- u00bc cup Buffalo-style hot pepper sauce (such as Franksu00ae Red Hotu00ae)
- u00bd cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- u00bd cup shredded lettuce
- 4 (8 inch) whole-wheat tortillas
- 1 cup baby carrots
- 1 cup celery sticks
- 1 cup edited fat ranch dressing, estranged
The instruction how to make Buffalo or Barbeque Chicken and Rice Wraps
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- include shredded chicken and buffalo sauce in a bowl.
- Microwave tortillas not far off from microwave-safe plate covered like a damp paper towel as regards High until loving and pliable, practically 20 to 30 seconds.
- Evenly divide rice in the middle of in the midst of four tortillas and spreading out to within 1/2 inch of the edges. pinnacle rice behind chicken mixture. Sprinkle about 2 tablespoons shredded Cheddar cheese more than chicken mixture; height afterward shredded lettuce.
- Fold in the sides of the tortilla and begin to roll tightly; repeat for each wrap. Cut in half, diagonally. (Or wrap in foil and refrigerate if serving later.)
- benefits each wrap later baby carrots and celery sticks and practically 1/4 cup ranch dressing for dipping.
Nutritions of Buffalo or Barbeque Chicken and Rice Wrapscalories: 402 calories
carbohydrateContent: 62.6 g
cholesterolContent: 45 mg
fatContent: 10.8 g
fiberContent: 4.9 g
proteinContent: 20.1 g
saturatedFatContent: 4.8 g
sodiumContent: 1474.9 mg
sugarContent: 6.7 g