My favorite Chinese food ever! Chinese dark soy sauce is actually a key component. service as soon as rice or noodles.
The ingredient of Char Siu (Chinese Barbeque Pork)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons Shaoxing cooking wine
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon pureed kiwi
- 1 tablespoon Chinese dark soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Thai chile sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- 2 teaspoons oyster sauce
- u00bd teaspoon Chinese five-spice powder
- 1u2009u00bd pounds pork belly, skin removed
The instruction how to make Char Siu (Chinese Barbeque Pork)
- fusion honey, cooking wine, hoisin sauce, kiwi, dark soy sauce, chile sauce, garlic, oyster sauce, and five-spice powder together in a large resealable plastic bag. increase be credited with pork belly. Seal bag, pressing out as much expose as possible.
- Place bag as regards a plate and marinate pork stomach in the refrigerator, flipping occasionally, for at least 2 days.
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees F (135 degrees C) following a rack in the upper third of the oven. Set a wire rack roughly a rimmed baking sheet.
- Place pork belly regarding the wire rack, reserving marinade.
- Bake pork stomach in the preheated oven until the internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F (71 degrees C), nearly 1 hour. Remove pork belly from the oven; baste when reserved marinade.
- Move oven rack to the top viewpoint and preheat the ovens broiler.
- scuffle pork until it is dark and glossy and the edges start to blacken, very nearly 5 minutes. Flip and baste approaching the second side. Continue broiling until second side darkens and starts to blacken, not quite 5 minutes more. Slice when a scratchy knife.
Nutritions of Char Siu (Chinese Barbeque Pork)calories: 355.2 calories
carbohydrateContent: 13 g
cholesterolContent: 61.7 mg
fatContent: 23.6 g
fiberContent: 0.4 g
proteinContent: 21.1 g
saturatedFatContent: 7.7 g
sodiumContent: 1808.7 mg
sugarContent: 10.1 g