This is the best bulgoki recipe Ive come stirring with--adapted from a few rotate ones. It is extremely forgiving and you can acclimatize sweetness and spiciness as you prefer. relief on top of higher than rice.
The ingredient of Best Bulgoki - Korean Barbeque Beef
- 6 scallions, chopped
- u00bd cup scratchily grated pear
- 3 tablespoons dark soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon mirin (Japanese sweet wine)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar, or more to taste
- 4 cloves garlic, grated
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated well-ventilated light ginger
- u00bd teaspoon ground black pepper
- u00bc teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 pound beef top sirloin, thinly sliced
- u00bc cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons gochujang (Korean chile paste)
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon mirin (Japanese sweet wine)
The instruction how to make Best Bulgoki - Korean Barbeque Beef
- stir up opinion scallions, pear, dark soy sauce, sesame oil, 1 tablespoon mirin, 1 tablespoon brown sugar, garlic, lime juice, ginger, black pepper, and red pepper flakes together in a bowl; pour into a resealable plastic bag. mount up beef; coat in the manner of the marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag. Marinate in the refrigerator, 8 hours to overnight.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Transfer beef slices from marinade to preheated grill, reserving marinade; cook until no longer pink in the center, virtually 3 minutes per side. Place beef in a serving dish.
- Place marinade in a saucepan taking into account bearing in mind soy sauce, water, gochujang, 1 teaspoon brown sugar, and 1 teaspoon mirin. Bring to a boil and cook until thickened to sauce consistency, 3 to 5 minutes. Pour sauce beyond beef.
Nutritions of Best Bulgoki - Korean Barbeque Beefcalories: 298.5 calories
carbohydrateContent: 14.3 g
cholesterolContent: 48.9 mg
fatContent: 16.8 g
fiberContent: 1.7 g
proteinContent: 21.4 g
saturatedFatContent: 4 g
sodiumContent: 1942.1 mg
sugarContent: 8.9 g