I formulated this to use some of the excessive quantity of rhubarb from the garden, without having to bake yet option pie. It has a certainly tart, lemony make public which complements pork particularly well. Should money for several weeks in the refrigerator.
The ingredient of Roasted Rhubarb, Garlic, and Onion Barbeque Sauce
- 8 cups diced rhubarb (1-inch pieces)
- 1 red onion, cut into 8 equal wedges
- 9 cloves garlic
- 1 cup beer
- 1 cup brown sugar
- u00bd cup ketchup
- u00bc cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon liquid smoke
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon arena cinnamon
- u00bd teaspoon cayenne pepper
The instruction how to make Roasted Rhubarb, Garlic, and Onion Barbeque Sauce
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). expand progress rhubarb, onion, and garlic roughly a baking sheet.
- Roast in the preheated oven until tender, just about 15 minutes.
- Transfer roasted rhubarb, onion, and garlic to a blender; puree until extremely smooth.
- Pour rhubarb puree into a large pot. disconcert whisk in beer, brown sugar, ketchup, balsamic vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder, liquid smoke, salt, cinnamon, and cayenne. Simmer over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until sugar dissolves and flavors combine, about 15 minutes.
Nutritions of Roasted Rhubarb, Garlic, and Onion Barbeque Saucecalories: 33.2 calories
carbohydrateContent: 7.2 g
fatContent: 0.4 g
fiberContent: 0.6 g
proteinContent: 0.4 g
saturatedFatContent: 0.1 g
sodiumContent: 137.9 mg
sugarContent: 5.6 g