This is an heirloom recipe from my grandmother. We used to beg my mother mommy to make these. Not designed to be placed nearly a grill, they are best served exceeding rice gone a nice green salad.
The ingredient of Barbequed Hamburgers
- 1 pound sports ground beef
- u00bd cup uncooked rolled oats
- u2154 cup evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- u215b teaspoon salt
- u215b teaspoon arena black pepper
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 4 teaspoons granulated sugar
- u2154 cup ketchup
- u00bc cup chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
The instruction how to make Barbequed Hamburgers
- In a medium bowl, blend the ground beef, oats, milk, 2 tablespoons minced onion, salt, and pepper. Let stand for a few minutes until milk is absorbed, and impinge on into 8 patties.
- In a small bowl, abundantly fully fusion the Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, sugar, ketchup, and 1/4 cup chopped onion; set aside.
- Heat the oil in a medium skillet greater than medium heat, and fry the patties until brown just about both sides. Pour the sauce in next the patties, and cut heat. Continue cooking very nearly 15 minutes.
Nutritions of Barbequed Hamburgerscalories: 238.1 calories
carbohydrateContent: 14 g
cholesterolContent: 40.2 mg
fatContent: 15.3 g
fiberContent: 0.7 g
proteinContent: 11.6 g
saturatedFatContent: 5 g
sodiumContent: 333.2 mg
sugarContent: 9.4 g