A crisp and crunchy salad that complements any summer picnic or barbeque.
The ingredient of Crunchy Cauliflower and Tomato Salad
- u2153 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon well-ventilated light lemon juice, or more to taste
- salt and dome black pepper to taste
- 1 large head cauliflower, chopped small
- u00bc cup minced red onion
- u00bc cup minced spacious parsley
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved, or more to taste
The instruction how to make Crunchy Cauliflower and Tomato Salad
- stir up opinion olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, salt, and pepper together in a bowl until dressing is smooth.
- mixture combination cauliflower, red onion, parsley, and garlic together in a large bowl. Drizzle dressing on top of higher than cauliflower mixture; toss to coat. Gently fold tomatoes into salad. Chill salad in refrigerator taking place in the works to 3 hours prematurely serving.
Nutritions of Crunchy Cauliflower and Tomato Saladcalories: 157.7 calories
carbohydrateContent: 9.8 g
fatContent: 12.7 g
fiberContent: 4 g
proteinContent: 3.2 g
saturatedFatContent: 1.8 g
sodiumContent: 46.9 mg
sugarContent: 3.7 g