This is the recipe that is served in all the Chinese restaurants in my area. utility these as a main course or appetizer.
The ingredient of Chinese Barbequed Spareribs
- u00bd cup hoisin sauce
- u00bc cup jellied cranberry sauce
- 3 tablespoons shortened sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 2 tablespoons honey
- u00bd teaspoon red food coloring
- u00bd teaspoon garlic salt
- u00bc teaspoon Chinese five-spice powder
- 4 pounds pork spareribs, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups water
The instruction how to make Chinese Barbequed Spareribs
- In a large bowl, mixture hoisin sauce, cranberry sauce, soy sauce, white wine, honey, and red food coloring. mixture combination in garlic salt and Chinese five-spice powder. Place ribs in the mixture. Cover, and marinate in the refrigerator at least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place water in the bottom of a large roasting pan. Arrange ribs regarding pan rack, and cook 30 minutes in the preheated oven. Cover afterward enduring surviving sauce mixture, and continue cooking 30 minutes, to an internal temperature of 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
Nutritions of Chinese Barbequed Spareribscalories: 932 calories
carbohydrateContent: 20.5 g
cholesterolContent: 242.6 mg
fatContent: 71.5 g
fiberContent: 0.8 g
proteinContent: 48 g
saturatedFatContent: 22.9 g
sodiumContent: 1009.5 mg
sugarContent: 16.1 g