A steelhead is essentially just a rainbow trout that has been to either one of the frightful Lakes or to the ocean for most of its moving picture and has returned to its birthplace to spawn. This is a twisted pretentiousness to further steelhead or any extra trout or salmon. It may unquestionable odd, but this is a delicious dish.
The ingredient of Barbequed Steelhead Trout
- 2 pounds steelhead trout fillets
- u00bc cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- u00bc teaspoon paprika
- u215b teaspoon cayenne pepper
- u00bc cup barbeque sauce
The instruction how to make Barbequed Steelhead Trout
- Preheat an external grill for medium heat, and lightly oil the grate.
- Arrange the trout fillets something like large piece of aluminum foil. shake up together the butter, lemon juice, paprika, and cayenne pepper; brush the join up onto the fillets.
- Cook almost the preheated grill until the fish flakes easily following a fork, approximately 10 minutes; brush the fillets in imitation of the barbeque sauce; cook different 2 minutes.
Nutritions of Barbequed Steelhead Troutcalories: 284.8 calories
carbohydrateContent: 4.3 g
cholesterolContent: 100.7 mg
fatContent: 16.2 g
fiberContent: 0.1 g
proteinContent: 28.8 g
saturatedFatContent: 7.3 g
sodiumContent: 220.8 mg
sugarContent: 2.9 g