serious marinated salad. solution for a barbeque or picnic or potluck. This is one of my long-time favorites.
The ingredient of Claremont Salad
- 1 medium head cabbage, shredded
- 2 cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 3 carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 Bermuda onion, thinly sliced
- u00be cup distilled white vinegar
- u00be cup white sugar
- u00bd cup vegetable oil
- 4 tablespoons water
- 3 teaspoons salt
The instruction how to make Claremont Salad
- append the cabbage, cucumbers, carrots and onion in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, rouse together the vinegar, sugar, oil, water and salt. Pour exceeding the cabbage mixture, toss to coat and refrigerate for at least 12 hours. Drain excess liquid forward into the future serving. ENJOY!
Nutritions of Claremont Saladcalories: 325.1 calories
carbohydrateContent: 40.1 g
fatContent: 18.7 g
fiberContent: 5.4 g
proteinContent: 2.8 g
saturatedFatContent: 2.5 g
sodiumContent: 1213.4 mg
sugarContent: 32 g