This south-of-the-border cornbread salad is made later Mexican-inspired ingredients and is unconditional for any summer barbeque.
The ingredient of Mexican Cornbread Salad
- 1 (8.5 ounce) package dry corn bread mix
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chile peppers
- 2 (16 ounce) cans pinto beans, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Ranch-style salad dressing
- 1 green distress pepper, chopped
- 2 (15.25 ounce) cans cumulative kernel corn, drained
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (3 ounce) can bacon bits
- 8 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 green onions
The instruction how to make Mexican Cornbread Salad
- Prepare corn bread mix according to package directions, adding green chiles. Set aside, inherit to cool, and crumble.
- Place half of cornbread in bottom of large bowl. Evenly accrual later than 1 can of beans, 1 cup salad dressing, 1/2 chopped apprehension pepper, 1 can corn, 1 chopped tomato, 1/2 jar bacon bits, 1/2 package cheese and 1/2 green onions. Repeat layers in same order using enduring surviving ingredients, arrival following crumbled cornbread.
- Cover, refrigerate 2 hours and promote chilled.
Nutritions of Mexican Cornbread Saladcalories: 719.3 calories
carbohydrateContent: 57.7 g
cholesterolContent: 53.7 mg
fatContent: 46.3 g
fiberContent: 6.9 g
proteinContent: 22 g
saturatedFatContent: 12.3 g
sodiumContent: 2257.9 mg
sugarContent: 10.7 g