This is a sure winner in any home. Be distinct and cover the table behind antiquated newspapers to gather the bombs and make clean taking place in the works easy. Make Definite to have warmed French bread to dunk in the sauce! Bibs would be nice to protect your clothing from the sauce but not necessary.
The ingredient of supplementary Orleans Barbequed Shrimp
- 1 pound shrimp, heads off and unpeeled
- u00bd cup butter
- u00bd cup zesty Italian dressing
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons dome black pepper
- u215b teaspoon garlic powder
The instruction how to make supplementary Orleans Barbequed Shrimp
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Wash shrimp and drain well.
- Melt margarine/butter in a one quart casserole dish. ensue salad dressing, lemon juice, black pepper and garlic powder.
- Add shrimp to the casserole dish. demonstrate gently to cover the shrimp considering the mixture. Cover and bake, stirring occasionally for 25 to 30 minutes or until shrimp are pink.
- service the shrimp hot around a large platter and place the sauce in individual bowls so that you can easily dunk bread in the sauce!
Nutritions of supplementary Orleans Barbequed Shrimpcalories: 871.1 calories
carbohydrateContent: 7.7 g
cholesterolContent: 467.1 mg
fatContent: 72.1 g
fiberContent: 0.9 g
proteinContent: 47.1 g
saturatedFatContent: 32.4 g
sodiumContent: 1666.1 mg
sugarContent: 2.9 g