happening here in Wyoming, I do a lot of fishing. I prefer my trout fried, but at a barbeque, this is the best.
The ingredient of Coaled and Tinned Trout
- 1 entire sum combination (10 ounce) trout, pan-dressed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- u00bd teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- u00bd teaspoon lemon pepper
The instruction how to make Coaled and Tinned Trout
- Place trout just about center of a sheet of foil. massage the inners of the trout following the butter. Drizzle lemon juice and honey all on top of higher than the trout, inside and out.
- Sprinkle chile pepper inside as well. Sprinkle a little water (to keep it moist).
- Place extra sheet of foil something like top, roll sides tight. Place package directly a propos summit zenith of hot briquettes and pile 5-10 briquettes more or less top of package.
- Cook for 8 to 12 minutes, or until you can hear it sizzling. Cool, cut read foil, and subsequently next enjoy.
Nutritions of Coaled and Tinned Troutcalories: 163.4 calories
carbohydrateContent: 2.4 g
cholesterolContent: 55.7 mg
fatContent: 10.4 g
fiberContent: 0.1 g
proteinContent: 14.7 g
saturatedFatContent: 4.5 g
sodiumContent: 135.5 mg
sugarContent: 1.8 g