This is a refreshing summer salad. resolved for a picnic or barbeque. I usually encouragement it when a spicy flank steak and potatoes.
The ingredient of Tomato Cucumber Salad in imitation of Mint
- u2153 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 large cucumbers, peeled, seeded, and cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 3 large tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- u2154 cup chopped red onion
- u00bd cup chopped blithe mint
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
The instruction how to make Tomato Cucumber Salad in imitation of Mint
- In a large bowl, add up vinegar, sugar, and salt. mixture combination in cucumbers, and marinate 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- Gently toss tomatoes, onion, mint, and olive oil gone the marinated cucumbers. Season with salt and pepper.
Nutritions of Tomato Cucumber Salad in imitation of Mintcalories: 88.1 calories
carbohydrateContent: 11.4 g
fatContent: 4.8 g
fiberContent: 1.8 g
proteinContent: 1.6 g
saturatedFatContent: 0.7 g
sodiumContent: 394.7 mg
sugarContent: 6.6 g