This dish is a pleasurable swap to BBQ chicken and is moreover then friendly for anyone roughly speaking a carbohydrate restrictive diet. Lots if delightful flavor! This recipe can be altered to utility as little or as many as you like.
The ingredient of Super to hand Oven Barbequed Chicken
- 6 bone-in chicken breast halves, once skin
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon hickory-flavored liquid smoke
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons arena cumin
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
The instruction how to make Super to hand Oven Barbequed Chicken
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Arrange chicken pieces in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish, allowing room amongst pieces. Drizzle subsequently Worcestershire sauce and liquid smoke, then sprinkle later chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, thyme, oregano and salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover dish subsequent to aluminum foil and bake for 1 to 1 1/2 hours, or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear.
Nutritions of Super to hand Oven Barbequed Chickencalories: 330.4 calories
carbohydrateContent: 2.6 g
cholesterolContent: 126.6 mg
fatContent: 14.4 g
fiberContent: 0.9 g
proteinContent: 45.4 g
saturatedFatContent: 3.7 g
sodiumContent: 145.4 mg
sugarContent: 0.6 g