A categorically fresh sweet and salty salad, resolved for a summer barbeque! decorate next an further sprinkling of feta cheese, and some small sprigs of mint.
The ingredient of Watermelon Salad behind Mint Dressing
- u00bd small watermelon, cubed
- u00bd cup chopped black olives
- u00bc cup crumbled feta cheese
- u00bd red onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 4 leaves mint, thinly sliced, or more to taste
- salt and pitch black pepper to taste
- u00bc cup olive oil
The instruction how to make Watermelon Salad behind Mint Dressing
- count up watermelon, olives, feta cheese, and red onion in a bowl.
- increase lime juice, mint, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. stir toss around in olive oil until blended. Pour over watermelon mixture; mix up until evenly coated. Chill until serving.
Nutritions of Watermelon Salad behind Mint Dressingcalories: 479.8 calories
carbohydrateContent: 33.1 g
cholesterolContent: 28 mg
fatContent: 38.1 g
fiberContent: 3 g
proteinContent: 7.2 g
saturatedFatContent: 9 g
sodiumContent: 744.7 mg
sugarContent: 23.8 g