My favorite winter dish. Freezes sweetly for unexpected dinners. roughly speaking a barbeque type sauce that makes chicken and noodles taste great.
The ingredient of Spicy Chicken Spaghetti II
- 1 (16 ounce) package uncooked spaghetti
- 1 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup chopped green startle pepper
- 1 cup chopped onion
- u00bd cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 comprehensive cooked chicken, deboned and chopped
The instruction how to make Spicy Chicken Spaghetti II
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Place spaghetti in the pot, cook 8 to 10 minutes, until al dente, and drain.
- In a separate pot, blend the Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, tomato sauce, green startle pepper, onion, brown sugar, and chili powder. Bring to a boil. mixture combination in the chicken, reduce heat to low, and simmer 10 minutes, or until chicken is incensed through. blend in the cooked spaghetti, and assistance warm.
Nutritions of Spicy Chicken Spaghetti IIcalories: 504.4 calories
carbohydrateContent: 72 g
cholesterolContent: 65.8 mg
fatContent: 11.4 g
fiberContent: 3.7 g
proteinContent: 28.5 g
saturatedFatContent: 3 g
sodiumContent: 899.2 mg
sugarContent: 26.2 g