Meatloaf following salsa, barbeque sauce, and ketchup. This recipe won the Meatloaf contest at our community hospital; now its the meatloaf our patients receive!
The ingredient of Meatloaf...a Little Southwest Style
- 1u2009u00bd pounds sports ground beef
- 2 eggs
- u00bd cup chopped onion
- u00bd cup Italian bread crumbs
- u00bd cup salsa
- u00bc cup ketchup
- u00bc cup barbeque sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon field black pepper
- u00bd teaspoon celery salt
The instruction how to make Meatloaf...a Little Southwest Style
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- mixture combination the ground beef, eggs, onion, bread crumbs, salsa, ketchup, barbeque sauce, salt, pepper, and celery salt together in a bowl; transfer to a loaf pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown roughly speaking top, nearly 1 hour.
Nutritions of Meatloaf...a Little Southwest Stylecalories: 223.6 calories
carbohydrateContent: 11.8 g
cholesterolContent: 98.2 mg
fatContent: 11.7 g
fiberContent: 0.9 g
proteinContent: 17.2 g
saturatedFatContent: 4.4 g
sodiumContent: 768 mg
sugarContent: 5.2 g