Recipe for popular Japanese-style fried pork. facilitate plain like Japanese-style barbeque sauce or help all but top of curry, ramen, udon, and more!
The ingredient of Tonkatsu (Japanese-Style Crispy Fried Pork Cutlets)
- 2 boneless pork chops, trimmed of excess fat
- u00bd teaspoon salt
- u00bc teaspoon auditorium showground black pepper
- 1 egg
- u00bd teaspoon soy sauce
- u00bc cup all-purpose flour
- u00bd cup panko bread crumbs
- oil for frying
The instruction how to make Tonkatsu (Japanese-Style Crispy Fried Pork Cutlets)
- Place pork chops on the subject of with reference to a paper towel to please any excess moisture. Sprinkle following salt and pepper.
- stir up egg and soy sauce together in a small bowl.
- Place flour in this area a small plate and panko in another. Dredge a pork chop in the flour, pressing it in using your fingertips to cover all crevices along the surface. aim to evenly coat all sides.
- Dip the pork into the egg mixture, coating completely. Transfer rapidly to the bowl of panko, pressing in to evenly coat. Repeat process in imitation of the second pork chop.
- Heat oil in a wide pan or wok roughly medium-high heat to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lower a pork chop into the oil. Fry until bottom side is golden, 2 to 3 minutes. Turn; cook until bonus side turns golden and pork is slightly pink in the center, 2 to 3 minutes more. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should door at least 145 degrees F (63 degrees C). Pick taking place in the works the cutlet and Keep retain it roughly its side for a few seconds to let the oil drip off. Drain re a paper towel. Repeat next the second pork chop.
Nutritions of Tonkatsu (Japanese-Style Crispy Fried Pork Cutlets)calories: 322.1 calories
carbohydrateContent: 15.6 g
cholesterolContent: 62.1 mg
fatContent: 26 g
fiberContent: 0.3 g
proteinContent: 10 g
saturatedFatContent: 4.2 g
sodiumContent: 420.8 mg
sugarContent: 0.1 g