See for yourself! You can make your own dipping sauce, use your favorite barbeque sauce, or just eat them as-is. Youre probably going to deficiency dearth to double the recipe.
The ingredient of Botacks Fall-Off-the-Bone Pineapple Baked Rack of Ribs
- u00be cup brown sugar
- u00bd cup honey
- u00bc cup garlic powder
- u00bc cup onion powder
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon pitch cumin
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper, or more to taste
- 1 lime, sliced into wedges
- 1 rack pork ribs
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks drained, juice reserved
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle beer
The instruction how to make Botacks Fall-Off-the-Bone Pineapple Baked Rack of Ribs
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- mixture combination brown sugar, honey, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, black pepper, cumin, and cayenne pepper in a bowl to create the seasoning rub.
- Squeeze lime juice over the ribs; daub smooth the seasoning blend going on for both sides. Place the ribs in a large roasting pan; you may infatuation to cut ribs in half to fit. Distribute the pineapple chunks all but top of ribs. Pour beer and reserved pineapple juice directly into the roasting pan. Cover pan tightly like aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tender, 3 to 3 1/2 hours. Let stand for 15 minutes.
- sever pan from oven; let cool for 15 minutes in advance serving.
Nutritions of Botacks Fall-Off-the-Bone Pineapple Baked Rack of Ribscalories: 313 calories
carbohydrateContent: 28.2 g
cholesterolContent: 60.1 mg
fatContent: 15.2 g
fiberContent: 0.7 g
proteinContent: 15.3 g
saturatedFatContent: 5.5 g
sodiumContent: 488.5 mg
sugarContent: 24.9 g