A union of cole slaw, green onions and broccoli comprehensive in the manner of a dry mix and a delicious dressing to create a extraordinary salad that everyone will want the recipe for. earsplitting for family, church, or barbeque gatherings!
The ingredient of irritated Hatter Salad
- 1 (16 ounce) package coleslaw mix
- 8 green onions, chopped
- u00bd cup butter or margarine
- 1 head well-ventilated light broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 (3 ounce) packages chicken flavored ramen noodles
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 1 cup unsalted sunflower seeds
- u00bd cup white sugar
- u00bc cup apple cider vinegar
- u00bd cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
The instruction how to make irritated Hatter Salad
- In a large bowl, toss together the coleslaw mix, green onions and broccoli. Set aside.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet beyond medium heat. Crumble the ramen noodles into a bowl, and blend past the almonds and sunflower seeds. Sprinkle the seasoning packets greater than all. grow to the skillet; cook and stir up opinion until noodles and nuts are toasted, very nearly 8 minutes.
- In a jar afterward a tight fitting lid, total tally the sugar, vinegar, oil and soy sauce. Seal, and shake dynamically to blend.
- Just to the fore serving, affix the slaw merger later than the nuts and noodles. Pour the dressing beyond all, and disquiet briefly to coat.
Nutritions of irritated Hatter Saladcalories: 395.2 calories
carbohydrateContent: 28.9 g
cholesterolContent: 23.3 mg
fatContent: 28.8 g
fiberContent: 3.7 g
proteinContent: 8 g
saturatedFatContent: 7.3 g
sodiumContent: 251.5 mg
sugarContent: 10.2 g