A spicy mix of hot sauce, chili powder, paprika, adobo seasoning, and cayenne pepper gives this slow cooker pulled pork a delicious kick. Barbeque sauce and brown sugar amass sweetness.
The ingredient of Spicy Pulled Pork
- u00bd cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon adobo seasoning
- u00bd teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 (4 pound) pork loin roast, cut into pieces
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced, or more to taste
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- u00be cup barbeque sauce
- u00bc cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons hot pepper sauce
The instruction how to make Spicy Pulled Pork
- Mix flour, chili powder, paprika, cumin, adobo seasoning, and cayenne pepper in a large bowl. accumulate pork and toss until coated.
- Melt butter in a large skillet on top of higher than medium heat; fry pork in batches until browned on the subject of with reference to all sides, approximately 10 minutes. Transfer browned pork to a slow cooker.
- Cook and campaign onion and garlic in the same skillet until vegetables are fragrant, virtually 1 minute. disquiet tomatoes, barbeque sauce, brown sugar, and hot sauce into onion merger and simmer for 5 minutes. Pour sauce exceeding pork.
- Cook something like low for 5 to 6 hours. Transfer pork to a plate and shred gone 2 forks. Return pork to slow cooker and stir. Continue to cook, uncovered, until thickened, 10 to 15 minutes.
Nutritions of Spicy Pulled Porkcalories: 248.6 calories
carbohydrateContent: 19.4 g
cholesterolContent: 66.6 mg
fatContent: 8.5 g
fiberContent: 1 g
proteinContent: 22.2 g
saturatedFatContent: 3 g
sodiumContent: 434.3 mg
sugarContent: 11.5 g